
For my 30th, Jeff surprised me with a trip of a lifetime. For the last few years, I have been obsessing about going on a winter trip to Eastern Europe. I've heard that it is so beautiful in the winter and read a lot about the culture and the history behind the region. So a few weeks ago, he gave me my birthday present early, which is a trip to Prague, Vienna, and Budapest!
We're leaving on Feb. 15th for Prague. We will spend 4 days in Prague then we're taking a scenic train ride up to Vienna, Austria. We will be in Vienna for 2 days before heading to Hungary and staying in its capital - Budapest. We are both very excited. the weather will range between 25 - 45, depending on the country, so I will make sure we pack our long underwear, hats, and gloves!
This is a very different, but unique trip for us. Looking forward to sharing it with you!
Jeff, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I cannot believe how much time, effort, and work you put into planning every single detail of this trip. And you did it all without me knowing, that's the best...I LOVE surprises, but they rarely happen...I'm too nosey!!
Jenn
We're leaving on Feb. 15th for Prague. We will spend 4 days in Prague then we're taking a scenic train ride up to Vienna, Austria. We will be in Vienna for 2 days before heading to Hungary and staying in its capital - Budapest. We are both very excited. the weather will range between 25 - 45, depending on the country, so I will make sure we pack our long underwear, hats, and gloves!
This is a very different, but unique trip for us. Looking forward to sharing it with you!
Jeff, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I cannot believe how much time, effort, and work you put into planning every single detail of this trip. And you did it all without me knowing, that's the best...I LOVE surprises, but they rarely happen...I'm too nosey!!
Jenn

No comments:
Post a Comment